FRUIT PROCESSING 3/2020 is available!
The current issue FRUIT PROCESSING 3/2020 is available in your account with your individual login data. Furthermore this issue is available in our online shop.
The March issue features:
- “Waste not, want not”: Processes for recovering and reusing waste streams from fruit juice processing
- Trends for the food and beverage industry in 2020
- Large scale apple growing in northern Sweden
- Apple and pear quality up in South Australia despite bushfires
- Beardow Adams Green Team spearheading new environmental initiatives
- New study reveals that 100 % orange juice is just as good as sports drinks and water for recovery after exercise
- New Product Launches
- Business News
- Market Price Report
Have a good time reading FRUIT PROCESSING!