Fi Conference and Future of Nutrition Summit
Fi Europe & Ni is not only the most important trade show for food and beverage ingredients, it’s also the largest industry platform for information and education. These two events offer the chance to network with the best minds in the industry, explore new market potentials and catch up with the most current industry innovations…
Experts will discuss both current and future opportunities for the food industry
Fi Europe & Ni is not only the most important trade show for food and beverage ingredients, it’s also the largest industry platform for information and education. These two events offer the chance to network with the best minds in the industry, explore new market potentials and catch up with the most current industry innovations: The Future of Nutrition Summit will offer the opportunity to network, engage in debate and be inspired by pioneers from within and beyond the F&B industry on 2 December. During the exhibition on 3 and 4 December, the Fi Conference agenda provides a top-class programme exploring cutting-edge innovations and the most current industry solutions.
More than 300 thought leaders and experts from industry, market research and academia will share their knowledge and discuss current topics at the Fi Conferences.
The Future of Nutrition Summit will take place at the Novotel Roissy, the day before the show opens, and is aimed at decision makers from R&D, marketing, brand management, retail and public healthcare. The main focus will be on developments that will shape the industry during the next five years and beyond. After “Open Innovation: Reshaping the Food Systems of Tomorrow,” the afternoon will offer attendees the choice between a stream on sustainable food systems and one providing insights into new food technologies. The speakers will include
- Albert Meige, CEO of the open innovation platform Presans: “Get Ready to Sail The Winds of Disruption”
- Prof. Dr Alexandre Mathys, Sustainable Food Processing, ETH Zurich: “In Search of a Circular Economy: Novel Protein Sources to Tackle Food System Challenges”
- Udi Lazimy, Global Sourcing and Sustainability Director, JUST: “Food Innovation Begins with Breakfast”
The Fi Conference takes place during the first two days of the show and is dedicated to tackling current challenges and identifying immediate opportunities for the F&B industry. In the Discovery Theatre on the exhibition floor, keynote presentations, lectures and discussions on clean label, plant-based ingredients, healthy and functional ingredients, as well as reduction and reformulation, are on the agenda. At the same time, four master classes will concentrate on dairy, beverages, bread & bakery, and confectionery & snacks. Speakers include
- Dr. Emilia Nordlund, Research Leader VTT: Hybrid Ingredients with High Functionality for Plant-based Foods
- Eran Blachinsky, CEO, Better Juice: Better Juice: Naturally Reducing Sugar from 100 % Fruit Juices
- Christian Kalk, Founder of Life Science-Based Innovations: Is it Safe? Regulatory Clearance of Innovative Foods and Ingredients”
More information and tickets for the Future of Nutrition Summit and the Fi Conference: www.figlobal.com/fieurope/conferences.