RUSSIAN APPLE is a business event of a closed format, consisting of a Regional Forum and Technological Exhibition dedicated to industrial gardening in the South of Russia as well as two days of onsite visits to the most promising orchards in the region. This event involves key decision-makers in the development of the industry, top management of various companies, directors and divisional managers, government officials, banks and investors.
The forum consists of strategic sessions to discuss the most important issues of the industry, such as:
- Prospects for gardening in Russia and development strategy;
- Investment potential of the industry;
- The development of nurseries in Russia;
- Storage and recycling issues;
- Internal sales;
- Other important issues for the industry.
During the Forum, a specialized exhibition of equipment and technologies for industrial gardening is held where service companies can talk about their products with their potential customers. It is a unique opportunity for companies that provide products or services for industrial gardening to make new business contacts with their direct consumer.
Advantages of the event:
- Full view of what is happening in the industry from experts and market professionals;
- Onsite visits allow to make new business contacts and partnerships, exchange of experience with leading industry enterprises and agreements on new contracts;
- Informal communication during a gala dinner or cocktail reception with colleagues and potential customers.
The RUSSIAN APPLE Forum is dedicated to the orchards of the Southern Region of Russia, with the presentation of 50+ investment horticultural projects, with 4 strategic sessions on top industry issues, with 20+ reports from leading industry experts, and 2 days of onsite visits to 4 most promising orchards in Krasnodar and Stavropol regions.
Request a program and participation: https://soforogroup.com/en/russian-apple-en/